17 January 2019

Random Encounter Template Generator (From the Dungeon of Signs Blog)

Dungeon of Signs made a very useful post that provides a nice middle-ground between using a pre-made bestiary for your encounter table and just making something up entirely from scratch. He made a table for generating just the mechanical elements for each monster, leaving the theme and specifics of each monster for the GM to decide afterward.

I was starting to use the table and decided I'd rather automatically roll it with a generator since I was working at a computer instead of at a table with dice and paper. Here it is:

5 comments:

  1. I don't see the "roll" button doing anything. Isn't supposed to spit out a result across entries?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't do anything at all? It opens a Chartopia page for me, and I click roll again there to get results.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Michael. Thought you'd be interested to know that the roll button of your above embed will now launch a popup with the dice result. I hope it's okay.

    ReplyDelete

.
.
type some text to make some words

Printfriendly

Search