24 January 2019

Favorite Free Oldschool Adventures and Locations

(I think Dan's list of favorite things might have inspired this post. I honestly don't remember. It's good though, so check it out too.)

Want to grab a bunch of content from the internet and just run it without spending money on adventures/settings and without spending time making your own stuff?

Here are the very best I've found. These are quality.
Useful but I don't have enough experience with them to consider them favorites:
What did I miss? Tell me in the comments.

Submitted recommendations I can't personally vouch for:

One Page Dungeons (you'll have to sift through them for the good ones yourself. Comment with your favorites and I'll add them.)
Secret Santicore (see above.)


6 comments:

  1. The Black City is my favourite unpublished megadungeon (closely followed by HMS Apollyon).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's had a lot of influence on my Kowloon project.

      Delete
  2. Always good to see more collections of free stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added a link to your list of favorite things just now, because it's good.

      Delete
  3. I'd recommend the Campaign Wiki listing of one-page dungeons. All the PDFs are available and there are little medal icons beside the winners.

    https://campaignwiki.org/wiki/DungeonMaps/One_Page_Dungeon_Contest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hyqueous Vaults is free in PDF @ http://hyqueousvaults.blogspot.com/ and can be bought at GaryCon or NTX at-cost ($2) or from Lulu for $3.60 @ http://www.lulu.com/shop/guy-fullerton-and-rebecca-dettmann-and-allan-grohe-and-jimm-johnson/the-hyqueous-vaults/ebook/product-23455816.html

    Allan.

    ReplyDelete

.
.
type some text to make some words

Printfriendly

Search